Home | Kontakt | Contact | Les Amis du Château de a.s.b.l. | devenir membre

Vianden Castle

Willkommen - Bienvenue - Welcome

15. The Genealogy Hall

It was erected by order of Count Philippe-Guillaume of Nassau-Vianden, ruling from 1604-1618. The hall was finished in 1621 by Count Maurice of Nassau (1618-1625).
Family crest of Philippe-Guillaume of Nassau (1554-1618), Count of Vianden (1604-1618) hewed in 1621.
Crest of Maurice of Nassau (1567-1625), Count of Vianden (16181621) hewed in 1621.


Back